HardHead Hosting Partners with CloudFlare
10 days ago
HardHead Hosting is proud to announce that we have now partnered with CloudFlare to provide improved website security and performance.
CloudFlare accelerates and protects any website online. On average, a website on CloudFlare:
- Loads 30% faster
- Uses 60% less bandwidth
- Has 65% fewer requests
- And, is way more secure.
You are able to take advantage of CloudFlare by logging into your cPanel account and scrolling down to the CloudFlare icon. From there it only takes a few clicks to get up and running.
Advantages of using CloudFlare
- Globally-distributed network: CloudFlare data centers are all over the globe which means your site loads fast for all of your visitors, no matter where they are.
- Secure, redundant DNS: Our DNS is secure, redundant and easy to manage.
- Anycast routing technology: Optimizes your visitor's request routes so they are as short as possible, which means your site loads faster than ever before.
- Automatic static content caching: Using a CDN-like infrastructure to cache static content, CloudFlare saves you CPU and bandwidth resources.
- Always online: Keeps the static portions of your site online even if your server goes down.
- Email harvesting protection: Hide email addresses from bots, but keep them visible to humans
- Reputation-based threat protection: Block known malicious threats from accessing your site
- Server side exclude ability: Automatically hides content you choose from suspicious visitors
- Hotlinking protection: Referer integrity checks to protect your images from inline linking
- Browser integrity checks: Evaluates HTTP headers for threat signatures
- Threat control dashboard: Easy ability to see which threats have been stopped from accessing your site, and an intuitive interface to add/remove visitors.
- Block traffic by country or IP range: Ability to stop a range of IPs from accessing your site.
- Alert infected human visitors: To stop the rise of threats online we have to tell people when their computers are infected. By joining CloudFlare, you help to educate infected human visitors that they need to take action.
- Identify new threats for community: The CloudFlare system gets smarter as more sites join.